- Select i-Pay as your payment option during checkout
- Select your bank from the list presented
- Login to the i-Pay portal using your internet banking credentials
- Select an account to pay from (If you only have one account, it will be automatically selected for you and this step will be skipped)
- The automated process will navigate and populate the relevant fields on your behalf in the background
- Your bank will send you a form of payment authentication either by means of SMS, USSD Push message or In-App
- Once you have successfully authorised your payment, the transaction is marked as complete
- I-Pay sends notification to us on the outcome of the transaction and inturn, we will process your order immediately. There is no need to
- send through a proof of payment and no need to wait for the funds to reflect in the seller’s bank account.
How does i-Pay work?
Not finding what you're looking for? Contact Us Directly